- The organizing company and the exhibitors will send barcode invitations to the industry’s professionals. This invitation is personal, applies strictly to one person and cannot be transferred to a third party. Visitors must bring the invitation with them when they visit the trade show and scan it at the established points of entry.
- Professional visitors who do not have any of the above mentioned documents, can visit the exhibition for free by filling in an invitation after showing their business card or their business seal.
- The organizing company reserves the right to verify the data of the visitors who carry a barcode or electronic invitation.
- Babies and children under the age of 12 are strictly forbidden to enter the exhibition.
- Control will be carried out by a security company when the visitors board the exhibition buses and when they enter the exhibition center. (Lobby 1, Lobby 2)
- Upon entering and staying at the exhibition, the visitor must follow and apply the applicable health protocols and instructions of the Organizer.