FORUM SA: The largest trade show organizing company in Greece
For more than 31 years, FORUM SA has been successfully operating in the fields of trade shows and professional magazine publications with respect and with a sense of responsibility towards its partners and clients. Today, FORUM organizes 8 international trade shows and puslishes 4 trade magazines.
According to an industry survey by ICAP, FORUM holds a 23% share of the market and ranks 1st in the list of companies of the industry based on its turnover and EBITDA. Lastly, according to ICAP’s research “Business Leaders in Greece” for 2017, FORUM is in the 431st place in the list of the 500 most profitable companies.
Strategic partnership with NürnbergMesse Group
As of September 2019, FORUM SA is a member of the NürnbergMesse Group, one of the 12 largest exhibition companies in the world. This partnership will support the further development of FORUM SA, and will help Greece become a major trade show hub for the Balkans and Southeast Europe.
Our trade shows:
Today, the company organises the following international trade shows:
- ARΤΟΖΑ: The largest international exhibition of Bakery, Confectionery and Ice Cream in the Balkans and one of the most recognized of its kind internationally.
- HORECA: A world-class exhibition on catering and hotel equipment and food service units.
- FOOD EXPO: The leading Food and Beverage trade show in Southeast Europe and one of the most important of its kind internationally.
- OENOTELIA: A specialized wine and spirits trade show of purely professional character and international orientation. Organized alongside FOOD EXPO.
- FOODTECH: An international trade show 100% focused on the production, packaging, storing and handling technologies of Food & Beverages.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: The most important festival for coffee and its culture. It targets industry professionals, home baristas and the wider public.
- ΧENIA: A premium exhibition aimed exclusively at hoteliers, as well as professionals and entrepreneurs of the country’s tourism industry.
- BIO FESTIVAL: A premium festival that focuses on organic products and eco living. It targets professionals and consumers alike.
Moreover, the company publishes 4 professional magazines:
- A-Z (Bakery-Pastry)
- SNACK & COFFEE
- AMBROSIA MAGAZINE